KPN Health is proud to be a sponsor of the Value-Based Care Summit Series: Population Health Management 2018 held on April 5th in Dallas, TX. Don Navarro, Chairman, discussed Cross Industry Approaches for the Healthcare Industry during the Networking Luncheon.
Effective population health management relies on a combination of big data insights and patient-centered care strategies. In order to get upstream of chronic diseases including diabetes, substance abuse, and cardiovascular diseases, providers must collaborate, innovate, and execute with a high degree of precision and proactivity.
Join the conversation with top experts in the field as they discuss critical clinical and business goals, including:
- Driving positive changes and quality improvements through the entire organization
- Developing risk scoring and patient stratification initiatives
- Maximizing existing resources to succeed with value-based care
- Leveraging business intelligence tools to boost revenue and profits
- Succeeding as an accountable care organization