Brandy Killion RN, BSN, MS Sr. Advisor
areas of expertise
- Health Information Technology
- Benefits Realization
- Enterprise Health IT Strategy
- Workflow Redesign
- Enterprise Strategy & Implementation
- Business process Improvement
- Change Management
- Master of Science, Health Policy /Health Care Administration/Management, George Mason University – College of Health and Human Services
- Bachelor of Science, Registered Nursing, Millikin University
- Currently enrolled in the FNP/DNP program at George Mason University
Experienced Vice President Of Clinical Informatics and Quality with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare industry. Skilled in Clinical Informatics, Quality Metrics and Reporting SME, At Risk clinical and financial bundle management, EMR data interoperability and integration and population health management.
KPN is a healthcare business advisory/management firm that is about the business of healthcare.
Strong healthcare IT Registered Nurse professional with a Master of Science (M.S.) focused in Health Policy /Health Care Administration/Management from George Mason University – College of Health and Human Services.