David Hultsman SVP, Chief Information & Technology Officer
areas of expertise
- Business Life Cycle Management
- Information Technology Leadership and CIO Advisory Services
- Process Transformation Strategies
- Enterprise Technology Architecture
- IT Best Practices Leadership
- Digital Transformation Innovation
- Financial Process Optimization
- MBA, The University of Dallas
- MA, Psychology, Southern Methodist University
- BA, Social Sciences, Southern Methodist University
David Hultsman is a senior executive with more than 25 years of Fortune 250 experience, having served as Vice President and CIO/CTO for major airlines, banking software development, telecommunications services, oil/gas energy corporations, and health services. Mr. Hultsman has led significant M&A projects, long-range strategy development, global infrastructure optimization and technology innovation initiatives.
David has held C level and executive positions with Fortune 500 firms in healthcare, transportation, airlines, banking, retail, energy and telecommunications.
He is characterized as a creative consensus builder, with leadership roles in cross-industry innovation, Airline Reservation Systems development, commodity Trading Floor applications, Enterprise data warehouse solutions and large-scale back office system implementations. Recent experience includes major consulting assignments centered upon corporate governance for Fortune 500 companies and interim technology leadership for the development of internet-based solutions, web-based application products and global transaction exchanges. Mr. Hultsman holds an MBA in International Marketing Management from the University of Dallas; an MA in Psychology; and, a BA in Social Science from Southern Methodist University. He has been a featured speaker at many industry conferences sponsored by organizations like IATA, ATA, API, AOPL, Gartner Group and Forrester Research.